Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Schooling bait at Catalina Is. Video

Started by wolfeeldiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Schooling bait at Catalina Is. Video

4 posts
  1. Here's a link to a new video short, showing some schooling anchovies that I saw on a recent dive at Eagle Reef. Eagle Reef is located at Catalina island in California.

     

  2. Where do you find your music? I like it..

  3. Where do you find your music? I like it..

    Hi. On Jamendo.com Lots of good stuff on there.

  4. Hi. On Jamendo.com Lots of good stuff on there.

    Which songs do you use? I can never find anything I like..

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.