Here is a small video from my recent trip to La Paz, Mexico were we had some fantastic dives with the resident sea lions.
Kenneth
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by kazb ·
Read-only discussion
Here is a small video from my recent trip to La Paz, Mexico were we had some fantastic dives with the resident sea lions.
Kenneth
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
Fantastic! Thanks for posting. If you're going to lose a wrist computer, that's the way to do it!
Fantastic! Thanks for posting. If you're going to lose a wrist computer, that's the way to do it!
I see you had Antonio B as your DM, better known as Jesus. I was just down there as well. We called him Zorro lol. How did you like Club Cantamar? I just loved the salt water showers in the room.
Made me smile!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.