Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

d300s

Started by benkelmer ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

d300s

4 posts
  1. thanks for anyone that reaply

  2. I am not sure of this, but based on some other posts it sounds like the back of the D300s is slightly different from the back of the D300. I am still sort of researching this myself, as I have the D300 in a Subal D30 housing and would like to fit it for the D300s.

  3. my understanding is that the cameras are exactly the same size, but there are two buttons that have moved slightly and one altogether new button (to start/stop video recording) on the d300s. So it would be possible, to use in a d300 housing, but you would lose some functionality. Here are further details:

     

    http://www.backscatter.com/learn/article/article.php?ID=61

  4. I heard back from Subal. They sell a housing back that is made for the 300s. It retails for $1,500.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.