Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEMA!

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA!

7 posts
  1. Going to DEMA?

     

    I thought it would be great to have a thread with photos and real names for everyone who is going to DEMA. If I see you, I'm going to take your photo and post it on wetpixel, so you can't hide forever. And if you want to meet up, please e-mail me or James and give one of us your contact information.

     

    Here's me, back when I had hair:

    ericandjim.jpg

  2. You're not goint to wear your drysuit to DEMA are you Eric? I hear it's pretty hot down in FLA. I'm going to wear my wetsuit:

     

    DSCN1160.jpg

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. James, hand placement is as important as strobe placement. :)

  4. Eric & James -

     

    Rita and I will be at DEMA - on Fri & Sat. It would be great to link up with both of you. I'll drop you an email.

     

    Ken

    bow38202.jpg

  5. Look for me without the mask in the Inon booth on Wednesday morning.

     

    If I'm not there, ask Mark where I am.

     

    No cell phone, but would like to coordinate dinner one evening if possible with whoever is around.

  6. Sorry no picture, but you can see real thing at INON booth, No. 390.

    -Mark Rupert

  7. What number is the Inon booth???

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.