Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

CP5K 4 way button

Started by rstark ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

CP5K 4 way button

5 posts
  1. My CP5K warranty is almost up and my rocker switch (the four way button on the back) doesn't feel tight (it never has). Do all CP5000 have this problem or is it just mine?

  2. Can't say I've had any problems with that on my camera (which is about a year old).

    But, I've noticed that I've probably pressed the flash button exessively hard when encased in the housing. The button is almost totally emerged into the camera body and is hard to press so that the camera notices that it's being pressed. Havn't talked to any service personal about it but is thinking of it.

     

    Dive Safely

     

    /Patrik

  3. No surprise here but, no problems like that noted yet.

  4. I have exactly the same problem patriko has, but everything else seems OK

  5. I have a similar problem to these other guys. When I use the function (or is it mode) button, sometimes the housing pushes too hard (ok, me) but not on-center, and the button sticks. This renders my camera useless until I can get the housing open and work it out.

     

    As for the rocker button, mine seems ok, but my friend's camera seems to have looser buttons than mine. If it worries you, take it in, I guess.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.