I currently have a GT 9800 and would like to eventually upgrade this card. In terms of price I would like to spend around $240. Does anyone have any recommedations?
Thanks
Read-only discussion
I currently have a GT 9800 and would like to eventually upgrade this card. In terms of price I would like to spend around $240. Does anyone have any recommedations?
Thanks
Here's a helpful start, a link to a site that will provide some up to date insight, click here.
Just remember those articles are based on gamer requirements. If you are editing video, you want optimized Open GL and 2D rendering capabilities like the Nvidia Quadro series which specialize in CUDA apps for accelerated video rendering. Do a search in the subforum for an example.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.