Hi folks,
I've just found this link on the Hungarian dive portal (www.divecenter.hu).
This short video was made under a beer factory in Kőbánya (a suburb-like part of Budapest), where the cellar is under water and you can dive there.
Best,
Jules
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Jules (Helioxfilm) ·
Read-only discussion
Hi folks,
I've just found this link on the Hungarian dive portal (www.divecenter.hu).
This short video was made under a beer factory in Kőbánya (a suburb-like part of Budapest), where the cellar is under water and you can dive there.
Best,
Jules
Hey now there is a good idea, to dive all the wacky places around the world underwater.
I want to dive some of these old open mine pits over here.
Diving under it ... What a waste of good drinking time ...
Dive/drink safe
DeanB
That looked like a lot of fun...would have loved to dive that, though I have never dove doubles before.
Steve
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.