Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Project SCINI

Started by fotofish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Project SCINI

3 posts
  1. I found this video shot by Henry Kaiser shot under the ice near McMurdo Station, Antarctica. I'm amazed at the clarity of the water and the amount of marine life on the ocean floor.

    I hope you find it as interesting as I have

     

    Stephen

  2. Wow, very nice, water clarity is insane! Makes me want to dive under the ice NOT! I think the coldest water I ever dove on was 19 celsius :) I am a tropical beast!

    Edited by Rocha
  3. Do you really think that - 2 celsius is that bad? And I won't mention that I'm applying to be able to go down there

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.