Hey, Jack,
I still have blues issues, but only when I switch from Lightroom, which uses a Prophoto colour space, to sRGB for the web, but it's getting a bit better. Here is a video about the profiles:
http://tv.adobe.com/watch/peachpittv-for-p...mera-profiles-2
Don't expect them to be called the same thing as your camera model. You will see Nikon D2X profiles, which are mainly what I use, unless I want supersaturated colour, when I use the Vivid setting. Several will be shown in the Calibration section of the Develop module (at the bottom). I use several different ones, depending on the colour and contrast effect I desire. I have also developed presets that effect chromatic abberation, luminance, vibrance and hue shifts for different lenses and conditions. (i.e. 105 macro vs my Sigma fisheye). I also have changed the hue and saturation settings within the calibration module in each preset that I have made. These are applied when I import the photos into Lightroom. They are not a final choice..tweaking has to be done, as lighting conditions vary so much underwater.
You need to tell Lightroom do do nothing under the develop settings in the Import window when you import the images in order to bypass the annoying auto develop setting.
I highly recommend checking out Adobe TV and Scott Kelby's book, The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 book for Photographers. Then again, you might want to wait for the new version which sounds like it will be out this spring, which means CS5 will not be far behind...gotta keep Mr. Adobe in the money!
I have sent you my presets; hope they work for you.
Cheers,
Marli