Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Is bigger better?

Started by Banana Joe ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Is bigger better?

1 posts
  1. Hey there,

     

    I have tried searching but 'hard' and 'case' seem to come up in most threads!

     

    Im a looking to buy a pelicase or something similar for my housing and such to rest in. I am not looking to store any strobes or sync cords in this case just an Ikelite housing and 8" port. The thing is I have another housing for a 650 film camera and two 6" ports to go with this. I am not sure whether to buy a case that will fit all of this gear inside in one go or opt for two smaller cases. ATM I really only need to protect the digital and 8" port as these are the ones that actually see any action or transportation.

     

    Also should I be looking to grow into it? No doubt I will acquire more stuff that will need storing. It wasn't long before my first dive bag would barely hold my fins, suit and the like!

     

    Cheers, Joe

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.