Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Handle for L&M Bluefin/Pro Housing

Started by scubalofi ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Handle for L&M Bluefin/Pro Housing

3 posts
  1. I attached 2 standard tank handles to my Bluefin Pro Housing.

    With the heavy 110° Fathom lense and the Sunray 2000 lights

    it is quite heavy. But with these extra handles it is far more easy

    to carry it.

    post-23969-1259612359.jpg

  2. Looks great, will you share the details on how you did your handles.

  3. http://www.seemann.co.uk/esales.htm?catego...;version_id=202

     

    It's the Seemann fold-away one.

    If you like, you can secure your neoprene lense cap under the handle(s).

     

    On the right side it fits around the camera handle without adaption.

    On th eleft side I had to cut away a bit because of the touchscreen window.

    With the non-window L&M-housings maybe this is not necessary.

     

    Now I'm thinking of a solution for the WB card.

    Should be foldable in front of the lense,

    since I need 2 hands for executing the WB function.

     

    Any ideas, photos ?

     

    kind rgds

    scubalofi

    Edited by scubalofi
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.