Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Beautiful Maldives !

Started by Flo ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Beautiful Maldives !

5 posts
  1. It was a dream for me to go to Maldives and spend a week on boat to cruise around the atolls... That's what I did in april....

     

     

     

    And, one evening, on Mayafushi lagoon, between night dive and dinner ....

     

    Edited by Drew
  2. Hi!

     

    I see You had a really nice trip and saw quite alot. On the first video the music You have chosen really works for me.

    And the second video... well I quess that was a really great entertainment for you :wacko:

     

    Thanks for sharing

     

    Karel

  3. Thanks !

     

    Yes, Manta's show was very funy :wacko:

  4. When is it considered the best time of year to go to the Maldives? Any plane issues to be concerned about?

    Steve

  5. When is it considered the best time of year to go to the Maldives? Any plane issues to be concerned about?

    Steve

     

    Hello

    You can dive all the year in Maldives, but I've read that's better between january to april, especially if you want to see mantas. :wacko:

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.