Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Woot! Found a D60

Started by Rattus ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Woot! Found a D60

1 posts
  1. Phew,

     

    Finally I've found a used D60 at a dealer in the UK. They are like rocking horse droppings right now, even with the 10D available and the 300D on its way, people have not wanted to take the hit on the residuals.

     

    I just got a mail from the nice chap at Park Camera to say that he's got one in, and it'll turn up tomorrow. So I should be able to eat up compactflash at twice the rate very shortly.

     

    Actually the big features for me are the lit focus rectangles and the backlit top LCD. The resolution is rather tasty gravy though.

     

    Martyn

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.