Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Nikon Capture NX2

Started by romeg ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon Capture NX2

2 posts
  1. Anyone used Nikon Capture NX2 Auto Brush for backscatter?

  2. Yes, I've used the Capture NX2 Auto Retouch Brush for backscatter. Some time ago, I wanted to use it to remove backscatter on an image and I posted a message on Nikonians asking for help in using it. I got some really useful tips. However, in some situations, I go to Photoshop and use one of their tools and find it works better than the Auto Retouch Brush in Capture NX2.

     

    Ellen

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.