Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Aperture 2 vs Photoshop Elements *

Started by nated1971 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aperture 2 vs Photoshop Elements *

2 posts
  1. Was looking at Aperture 2 and was thinking of switching over from Photoshop Elements 8. What are the pros, cons and recommendations?

  2. I find Aperture great for cataloging large numbers of files and making backups.

     

    I don't have elements but know that PS won't do this. I think you need lightroom.

     

    Think of Aperture as iPhoto on steroids.

     

    Elements may be better for working with individual photos.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.