I have been looking through the posts on image editing, but do not seem to find the answer to my question (problably there, but eyes do not work to well some days). I have Photoshop Elements 5.0 right now. I am getting ready to add Lightroom to my arsenal.
I cannot determine if Lightroom is helpful in anyway with making slideshows of my stills. Sometimes I get happy with things after a dive trip and want to share with friends in a slideshow. I do not like the long protracted process that you have to go through with elements - and then it does not do a good job and does not make a DVD, only VCDs - which can be very grainy in my experience.
Any suggestions or feedback on this appreciated. This whole editing process has been a huge learning curve for me. I got a new Nikon D90 and took it to the Keys in Sept. I got frustrated with trying to figure out how to convert the files so I could use them in elements. I will be glad to get my Lightroom program based on everything I have been reading on here about it.
Thanks - DiverPam