I just posted a new video with some footage taken locally (San Diego). It's more a repository for footage I don't want to forget about than anything else, not really much special or that interesting really. Still some new HD footage shot with a Sony HDR-XR520V camcorder around Southern California, from Sept-Nov 2009. It's encoded in MPEG-2 format at 1080/30p resolution.
-Roger
Hey Roger, My own backyard has plenty I take for granted. You have enough really good clips in this Youtube video to develop a fine storyline. Well done, trim it up and enter something in the SDUFEX next year.
Steve
Some lovely footage there. Like the way you've edited it and the music too.
Very nice. I especially like the melibes and the scythemark butterfly.
Hope you'll enter some of it for UFEX 2011.
Very nice, good job.
Some really fine footage in there, Roger! Thank you for sharing that!
Also interesting to check out the Amazon MP3 Ad links in your YouTube window...is this an Amazon thing or a YouTube thing?
Looking forward to more of your wonderful work next year at the San Diego UnderSea Film Exhibition!