Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hi

Started by crofty ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi

2 posts
  1. Hi folks

    My name is richard, and I am from the UK.

    I have been diving for aroun 9 years, mainly Uk cold water stuff but I have been round the globe a bit.

    New to underwater digital photos, but am willing to stand up and be shot at when I start submitting some.

    Use a D100

  2. Hi Richard and welcome to Wetpixel.

     

    Have you decided on a housing for your D100? You are going to love it!

     

    Cheers

    James

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.