Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

How do I change my watermark in Lightroom 2.5

Started by eyu ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

How do I change my watermark in Lightroom 2.5

2 posts
  1. How do I change my default watermark in LR 2.5? I have changed it in "edit metadata presets" but it keeps going back to the original watermark and not the new one.

     

    Thanks, Elmer

  2. Have you changed the template you're using when yo go to export? I think you have to choose the new one there as well.

     

    Jack

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.