Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New Aquatica Rig

Started by wthurman ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

New Aquatica Rig

4 posts
  1. I just wanted to say kudos to Dave at Backscatter. I ordered a complete Aquatica D3 setup with S&S YS-250's and all the necessary paraphernalia- it got here in a week, intact and ready to use. "Here" is Kabul, Afghanistan. I'm impressed! Sadly, it won't get dove until April, in Lembeh.

     

    I'm not in the military but have access to the military's postal system.

     

    Wendy

  2. Impressive!!! If you ever drop by Dubai let me know...

     

    Good Luck (you surely need it more than anyone else here!!!)

  3. Impressive!!! If you ever drop by Dubai let me know...

     

    Good Luck (you surely need it more than anyone else here!!!)

     

    I left Dubai yesterday, and am in and out often. Let's stay in touch, please! PM me.

     

    Wendy

  4. Congrats on the new rig Wendy! Looking forward to your pictures.

     

    Stay safe,

    Steve

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.