As the new, and so far only, 10Bar dealer in the US (ahem!), I've been skypeing LC Ng at 10Bar about various specs and information as regards the new housings he has coming out.
So here's the straight information:
GF-1 is shipping with a port for the 20mm lens for $750 (plus shipping costs from HK).
- The 14-45 zoom port is $300
- It also comes in special kit with both ports for $980, which is an excellent deal.
- There is an extension ring that is used with the 20mm port to house the 45mm macro for only $65
- A port is also planned for the 45mm, not sure when.
- A port is planned for the 7-14(?), but he is just getting started on it, but "no problem".
In addition, I asked him about strobe protocols. The cameras uses Olympus TTL proticol, so you'd need to use a housed Oly FL-20 or Panasonic FL-220 with a hardware sync cord. The better option is to use S&S D-TTL or Inon S-TTL via sync cord.
I have ordered a few of the bundles, extension rings and so forth along with a few extra parts like bulkhead plugs, so that you can just get rid of the bulkhead if you use fiber optic sync (which also takes a special adapter for the front of the camera.
I have more LX3 housings coming into stock in the same order, they've been very popular.
He will have a cast aluminum housing out for the Canon G11 early in January. I'd expect a $600ish price tag.
I'll be updating my website with this info and will take some shots of everything, but am getting very busy with customers and getting ready to go to Socorros...
Jack
PS, I've posted this info in the DSLR section, but it seems like the Mods need to decide where micro 4/3rds lies...;-)