Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea & Sea RDX D60- Compatible Lenses

Started by devildiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea RDX D60- Compatible Lenses

2 posts
  1. Looking to house a Nikon D60 in the Sea & Sea RDX D60 housing this summer. Wondering if anyone has been able to use lenses other than the ones on the system chart provided by Sea & Sea?

     

    System chart for "RDX-D60"(1.35MB)

     

    Specifically, I just picked up the Tokina 12-24mm ATX DX II and was hoping it would work. If anyone have used any other lenses other than what is on the chart I would be interested in what was needed.

     

    Thanks!

     

    -DD

    Edited by devildiver
  2. Well I realize that that I might not have asked the questions in the OP with the correct terms but this is the first DSLR system that I am trying to put together and I do not have a lot of local references.

     

    I have shot U/W for 6 years having owned 4 different P&S set ups, I know it's time that I finally make the move but I also know that I need to get up to speed on the correct gear needed moving into this type of housing. Unfortunately I have just not been around many photographers with this kind of equipment.

     

    I would really like to be able to use my Tokina 12-24 if it is possible........

     

    I will also use the Nikon 18-55 and looking to pick up the Sigma 105mm down the road for Macro (unless someone has a better idea).

     

    Any thoughts suggestions or ideas are welcome.

     

    Thanks!!

     

    -DD

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.