Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Finding Rare Dome Ports

Started by IFB ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Finding Rare Dome Ports

8 posts
  1. Hi I recently bought an Aquatica 3 housing for my Nikon F3. However I have run into a huge problem. No one I have talked to seems to have the proper lens port for this camera. I have a Nikon 20mm 2.8 AIS and I am looking for a Dome Port to go along with my Nikon F3. Does anyone know where I can buy this? I have searched all over the internet and no one seems to be selling it. Does anyone know someone with a Dome Port for this housing that they aren't using? I really need this port. Let me know guys, the port number is 18400 if this helps. Thanks in advance.

  2. Hi I recently bought an Aquatica 3 housing for my Nikon F3. However I have run into a huge problem. No one I have talked to seems to have the proper lens port for this camera. I have a Nikon 20mm 2.8 AIS and I am looking for a Dome Port to go along with my Nikon F3. Does anyone know where I can buy this? I have searched all over the internet and no one seems to be selling it. Does anyone know someone with a Dome Port for this housing that they aren't using? I really need this port. Let me know guys, the port number is 18400 if this helps. Thanks in advance.

     

     

    Calling Jean Bruneau at Aquatica might help, also, consider asking Helix in Chicago. Maybe Nat Geo has some leftovers too...

     

    Michel

  3. I already tried both Aquatica and Helix. Helix is actually where I got the housing body. Nobody seems to have any wide angle dome ports left.

  4. Hi I recently bought an Aquatica 3 housing for my Nikon F3. However I have run into a huge problem. No one I have talked to seems to have the proper lens port for this camera. I have a Nikon 20mm 2.8 AIS and I am looking for a Dome Port to go along with my Nikon F3. Does anyone know where I can buy this? I have searched all over the internet and no one seems to be selling it. Does anyone know someone with a Dome Port for this housing that they aren't using? I really need this port. Let me know guys, the port number is 18400 if this helps. Thanks in advance.

    Call Allen at ABsea Photo in Los Angeles

  5. Hi, thanks. It turned out ABSea Photo has some used ones. Thanks for the information.

  6. Hi, thanks. It turned out ABSea Photo has some used ones. Thanks for the information.

    you bet ,check out the micro mesh polishing kithttps://micro-surface.com/index.php?main_page=us_distributor

    it will come in handy for polishing it back to new stay in touch DeeDee Flores 310 663-8177 deedeeflores01@aol.com

  7. Hi If you really get stuck I have just retired a Aquatica housing with F3 , 8" dome ect.

    Down side is Im in Western Australia.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.