Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

lx3

Started by cor ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

lx3

2 posts
  1. hi all, im going on a whale trip soon, and will be shooting still mostly. But id like to do a little bit of video. I have an lx3, which is a great little camera. I looked around on the forums and there seems to be a housing option. Would it be worth it to house the lx3 to film some whales? Obviously no lights or anything required. Or are the port/housing combinations not really suited for wide angle?

     

    Any other (small) options to consider for an on-the-side little video system that does at least 720p?

     

    Cor

  2. I assume you are speaking about the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3. Both the 10 Bar housing and the UK Germany housing have wide angle ports for using the Panasonic wide angle converter lens. I saw one report awhile back from I think the folks at Scuba Symphony on the 10 bar wide angle system. I am currently shooting the UK Germany housing but have not yet moved up to the WA set up. Still looking at the converter lenses.

     

     

    Being the Netherlands this advert might be of interest:

     

    http://www.scubacam.nl/catalog/product_inf...roducts_id=1945

    Edited by allen
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.