Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Is this Pleurosicya boldinghi (Soft Coral Ghostgoby)?

Started by waso ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Is this Pleurosicya boldinghi (Soft Coral Ghostgoby)?

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I made this picture in Lembeh last June.

    Unfortunately it shows just a part of the fish but maybe it's enough for an ID.

    I found a few Soft Coral Ghostgobies in the web looking very similar to this one.

     

    Any help is appreciated!

     

    Cheers

     

    Wahrmut

     

    mg4087ghostgoby.jpg

    By wahrmut at 2009-12-20

  2. I believe that you are correct.

    Marli

  3. Thanks Marli!

    If there are no objections from anybody it will be Pleurosicya boldinghi.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.