Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Housing Comparisons for Fuji S2

Started by karenp ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing Comparisons for Fuji S2

2 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    I'm new to this forum. I've decided to go the DSLR route and have chosen the Fuji S2. I'm looking for comparisons on the different housings, Subal, Aquatica, Ikelite, etc. I've seen several postings but was wondering if there's a more comprehensive side by side look at the pros and cons.

     

    I tend to love taking wide angle shots as opposed to macro even though I dive mostly in Monterey, CA. Any feedback would be welcome!

     

    :D

     

    Karen

  2. Hi Karen,

     

    All three of those housings have been reviewed here at Wetpixel:

     

    Ikelite S2:

     

    http://www.wetpixel.com/reviews/s2_wiseman/

     

    Aquatica S2:

     

    http://www.wetpixel.com/reviews/aquaticas2wiseman/

     

    Subal S2:

     

    http://www.wetpixel.com/reviews/s2_delfs/

     

    We haven't developed a side by side feature comparison table, but that might be an interesting project. What features are you interested in comparing? You mentioned "good wide-angle shooting" but I'm sure there are others.

     

    Cheers

    James

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.