Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

shooting a movie!

Started by UWmovie ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

shooting a movie!

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I'm shooting an independant film and we have 1 underwater scene which I would like to shoot on a high quality digital STILL camera. We shot the rest of the film with the Sony 900 High Def camera, so we need a very good quality still camera to match.

     

    I am located in Austin, TX and need to rent one asap. We are slated to shoot this Sat. Oct. 4!!

     

    Can anyone recommend a reputable shop that rents professional quality digital still cameras for underwater use?

     

    Any scuba divers in Austin, TX with their own equipment who are interested in working with us? We have permission to shoot at the amazing (and off limits to divers without permission) Jacob's Well in Wimberley, TX.

     

    Thanks for any leads. Jane

     

    (I apologize for the multiple posts)

  2. "You've got mail!"

     

    Cheers

    James

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.