Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

UW photographers near Austin, TX

Started by UWmovie ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

UW photographers near Austin, TX

1 posts
  1. Hi!

     

    I'm neither a diver nor a photographer, but I've joined this site in search of someone who is.

     

    I'm a graduate student in the film department at UT Austin. I'm shooting my thesis film and I have a small underwater scene. I'm looking for someone near Austin / San Marcos area (Dallas or Houston as well) who would like to participate in this project.

     

    I'm running on a time crunch because the equipment / diver we had panned out last minute. We are slated to shoot this weekend at Jacob's Well in Wimberely, TX. They banned diving at Jacob's Well a few years ago for safety reasons, but the owners of the land have given us special permission to shoot there with a diver.

     

    Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. We are looking for experienced Scuba divers with their own high quality digital STILL camera equipment. We shot the rest of the film on High Def video (SONY F900), so we are looking for similar quality equipment to match.

     

    If you know of anybody in the area who fits the criteria, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward this email to them.

     

    Thanks! Regards, Jane

     

    janejo@mail.utexas.edu

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.