Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Team Wetpixel stickers!

Started by echeng ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Team Wetpixel stickers!

7 posts
  1. At DEMA, we started giving out round Team Wetpixel stickers and rectangular Wetpixel stickers. We've also started including them in shipments of t-shirts and individual magazine orders.

     

    I'd love to see images of where your stickers are going. A friend sent me a picture today:

     

    baby-team-wetpixel.jpg

     

    :)

  2. Hi Eric!

     

    Got my stickers with the WP T-Shirt!

    Thanks alot - it was a nice suprise :)

     

    One of the round ones has found a place on my laptop.

     

    post-22881-1261744838.jpg

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  3. Hi Guys,

    Dumb questions but how do we get t shirts and decals?

    Thanks.

    Max.

  4. Hi Max,

     

    T shirts are for sale here

     

    Stickers were being shipped with the shirts I believe.

     

    Adam

  5. Hey guys. Soon, I'll make stickers available in the online store for our shipping cost. But we have been including them in nearly every order since we had them printed!

  6. I want a sticker to put on my dive log book with my other stickers.

  7. Here is mine - on my cylinder/tank/bottle!

     

    post-713-1274726942.jpg

     

    Alex

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.