Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

work flow

Started by pakclu ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

work flow

2 posts
  1. I need some advice on how to process the images I capture when diving. Specifically, I am interested in how to convert raw files for publication on this site, as well as transfer over the internet. I am fairly familiar with the raw file converter which accompanied my Fuji S2Pro and what to do to make good prints, but which file size, resolution, 16 bit/8bit mode,etc. to choose for publication to the net, escapes me. Additionally, which Photoshop (7) characteristics, configurations, filters, etc., are best for publication to the net. I realize that there is probably something I can read, somewhere else, to answer these questions. Simply pointing me to the best resource, would be greatlly appreciated.

    :D

  2. I like Ben Long's "Complete Digital Photography", which explicitly addresses the "workflow" issues you raise.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.