Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Triplefin Parasite

Started by Gudge ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Triplefin Parasite

4 posts
  1. Any ideas on what type of parasite this is inside the Triplefin's mouth?

     

    749203657_ffVyE-L.jpg

  2. Another isopod. These tongue parasites are actually pretty common although this is the first I've seen in a triple fin.

  3. Nice pic, Gudge.

     

    Isn't he just sucking a Lembeh Lozenge? :)

  4. Isn't he just sucking a Lembeh Lozenge? :)
    I was long gone from Lembeh when I took this shot, it was taken on Christmas Day on Ningaloo Reef. Maybe it's a Ningaloo Nutty Bar. :good:
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.