Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

underwater wide-angle photography book

Started by pool_dude ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

underwater wide-angle photography book

3 posts
  1. Hey guys,

     

    I just wanted to ask if anyone can make suggestions on a good underwater wide-angle photography book. Basically a book where I can draw inspiration and appreciation from its photos.

     

    Thanks in advance to those that reply.

  2. Try "Water Light and Time" by David Doubilet and one of my favorites "Reefs Revealed" by Dr. Alex Mustard

     

    Have fun,

    Steve

  3. Friend of mine just finished a book of UW of the channel islands.

     

    Amazing work and I was there for most of it. Some of it is macro.

     

    Sea of Light by Richard Salas

     

    http://seaoflight.net/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.