Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fuji S2 Pro

Started by escalar ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Fuji S2 Pro

1 posts
  1. Thank you for your answers to my quetions about Canon cameras.

     

    Now i am thinking about the FujiS2Pro. I am interested in knowing what strobes are the most suitable for this camera (working in TTL and manual) and a good housing for the camera.

     

    I do not know a lot, so i do not know if a strobe that works in TTL is able to work in manual mode too.

    As fas as i know the TTL mode is suitable for fishes and macro photos and manual is suitable for landscapes (wide angle). Am I right?

     

    Thank you from Spain.

    Escalar.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.