Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adice wanted - Sea & Sea 125mm Close up lens on DX-1G

Started by Karl ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Adice wanted - Sea & Sea 125mm Close up lens on DX-1G

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I am hoping someone here can offer some advice or help me. I have bought the Sea & sea 125mm Close up lens for my DX-1G and I am having a couple of issues with it - i.e. I am not sure if I am using it correctly.

     

    Basically what I need to know is 'with the lens fitted do I use the telephoto / wide angle controls to zoom in / out on my subjects or do I just leave it at the widest angle and then move in closer to the subject?'.

     

    At the moment I am finding that I have a lot of distortion on the edges if I trying zooming in closer to my subject so that it really detracts from my shot.

     

    Any advice would be appreciated.

     

    Karl

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.