Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Our-World Underwater and DEEP Indonesia deadline Jan 15

Started by echeng ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Our-World Underwater and DEEP Indonesia deadline Jan 15

6 posts
  1. The deadline for submissions to the 2010 Our-World Underwater and DEEP Indonesia photo and video competitions is this January 15, 2010. Enter photos—and video, in the OWU competition—for a chance to win over $80,000 in dive travel and equipment, and to be published in magazines like Wetpixel Quarterly.

     

    Be sure to enter now to avoid the last-minute rush, which inevitably causes server slow-down! We're looking forward to seeing this year's incredible submissions.

     

    For full details and to submit your entries, go to UnderwaterCompetition.com.

    Edited by echeng
  2. I've been trying to upload my pics. I got one uploaded easily earlier this afternoon, but with every subsequent one I browse, select the file, the file path appears in the box (as it should), I fill out all the requisite info, click upload then after several seconds I get an error message that says, "There has been an error submitting your entry: * You must select a file to upload." What am I doing wrong?

     

    Any guidance appreciated!

     

    Thanks,

     

    Phil

     

    Edit: I got it - apparently, 5MB was still too large, cutting the file size down to 4.6 MB or so did the trick. Good luck to everyone!

    Edited by philsokol
  3. I get an error message that says, "There has been an error submitting your entry: * You must select a file to upload." What am I doing wrong?

     

    Hi Phil

     

    Try makeing the file a little bit smaller. Alltough it's stated that the file size should be max. 5 MB, it's was actually impossible for me to submit image over size 4,8 MB.

     

    Hope this helps

    Karel

  4. Thanks for the info Alex!

    Hope You have as much fun judging the images as the rest of us have shooting them ^_^

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  5. Unfortunately I've been too busy filming the last few months to actually edit anything so I'm not going to be able to enter anything this year, which is a shame as they are great competitions! ^_^

     

    Cheers, Simon

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.