Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D700 Ikelite CFWA setup?

Started by J-S ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

D700 Ikelite CFWA setup?

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Wich port body I need for a FE Sigma 15mm + Kenko Pro 1.4 on a 8" dome port?

     

    5510.16?

     

    thanks a lot.

  2. Hi,

     

    Kenko 1.4DG is 0.8"

     

    Ikelite 5510.16 is 0.8" longer than 5510.11.

     

    So I think the best is 5510.16.

     

    I have not enough time to order one 5510.16 so I've tried with the 5510.11.

     

    5510.11+5510.45, 15FE Sigma + Kenko 1.4 DG.

    A little bit too long (0.8"!)

    kenko5510.11.jpg

     

    No sea, no lake, no pool...Tried with my cichlids ^_^

     

    F/11 1/6 3200iso. (no flash, is really a quick crappy test to show if I can go with the 5510.11)

     

    I think this setup can work...

     

    aquakenko.jpg

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.