Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Where I can buy ULCS arms in Canada

Started by SCUBAdiving ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Where I can buy ULCS arms in Canada

4 posts
  1. I'm interesting in online shops 

    Edited by SCUBAdiving
  2. I am located in Alberta, Canada. I buy all my gear from Reef Photo in Florida. I have them ship it U.S. Postal Service. Canada Post does not charge the exorbitant import fees that many of the courier services charge.

  3. I'm interesting in online shops 

     

    Backscatter, in Monterey California, also has an on-line store. And if you should have any questions, their sales staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

    Backscatter

  4. I'm in The Netherlands and buy directly from ULCS. Very responsive. Fast delivery, usually takes them no more than a couple of days.

    --Rob

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.