Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

MDX-D700

Started by kkgodiving ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

MDX-D700

3 posts
  1. Pardon if this has been discussed but I was not able to find any answer to it.

     

    I am planning to get a Sea&Sea MDX-D700 (still available from some stores) but would like to hear if there is any design/manufacuring problems with it. When Sea&Sea discontinued it shortly after launching, I was told it was planned limited production. But I still cannot figure out why from a commercial view. Thx.

  2. They do limited productions on models they are not sure would sell. I think they made less than 200 of them, if that. Since that camera has been out for more than 1.7 years, I guess they were right.

  3. They do limited productions on models they are not sure would sell. I think they made less than 200 of them, if that. Since that camera has been out for more than 1.7 years, I guess they were right.

     

    Thank you, Drew. So I am one of the few who wanted it.

     

    I hope there is no problem with this housing before I sink my $$$ in and sell my MDX-D300.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.