Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Which underwater camera?

Started by thijs broekkamp ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Which underwater camera?

1 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    In about one month i'm heading to cape verde. I'm planning to go snorkling and scuba diving (isn't sure yet) (and of course photographing birds!) I like to take pictures underwater. I've snorkeld many times and dived a few times and i have seen many beautiful things i like to take a photo of. But i can't decide wich camera to buy. I have a budget around the 570 USD (400 euro) and i was looking at the sealife dc800. As a dslr photographer above water I like to go for the highest image quality possible, and it's not just for taking snapshots. I'm also thinking on a second hand canon g9 with canon underwaterhousing. Because with the canon, i'm ensured of good quality and manual settings and raw files. I hope someone can help me out!

     

    Greetz

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.