Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

DX-2G battery charger

Started by blueline ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

DX-2G battery charger

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    My friend bought a DX-2G in a S&S housing for an upcoming trip. It seems that the battery charger does not have a pin or prong to securely hold the battery in place and he is concerned this is a defect on the charger(i.e. when plugged vertically in a wall outlet, the battery feels loose and ready to come out/fall down). Has anyone else experienced that with this camera( I believe it's a Ricoh camera).

     

    Any info would greatly be appreciated.

     

    Thanks.

  2. I have the same camera and housing with the battery charger you are talking about and yes is feels loose but Ive had no troubles charging the battteries.

     

    Greg

  3. I have the same camera and housing with the battery charger you are talking about and yes is feels loose but Ive had no troubles charging the battteries.

     

    Greg

     

    Thanks. I passed the info to him. I believe he's getting a replacement battery charger...

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.