Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Star Trek Wetsuits

Started by dsbierman ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Star Trek Wetsuits

5 posts
  1. I'm somewhat of a fan of interesting wetsuit designs. In the past, I've posted links to superhero wetsuits, as well as whale shark, and shark attack designs. Well, here's the latest for all you trekkies on the forum: Star Trek Wetsuit. They're kinda nerdy cool, but a bit on the expensive side. Enjoy! -David

  2. I'm somewhat of a fan of interesting wetsuit designs. In the past, I've posted links to superhero wetsuits, as well as whale shark, and shark attack designs. Well, here's the latest for all you trekkies on the forum: Star Trek Wetsuit. They're kinda nerdy cool, but a bit on the expensive side. Enjoy! -David

     

    Or you can go dry.

    I don't know if this is a limited edition, but here is a picture of the Whites Star Trek Edition Fusion

  3. They're kinda nerdy cool, but a bit on the expensive side. Enjoy! -David

     

    Cheap if hey have "Beam me up" feature and you end up in dive spot of your choice. ^_^

  4. Yeah, that would be cool

  5. Live long and prosper! :P

    We need a Vulcan hand-sign emoticon :D

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.