Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anyone Had ReefPhoto Delivery to the UK?

Started by marktol ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone Had ReefPhoto Delivery to the UK?

4 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Im considering placing an order with ReefPhoto and was wondering if anyone in the UK has used them before? Have you had a problem with import duty/tax on arrival? I notice that they wont give you a quote for delivery until after you have placed the order, does the delivery work out reasonable?

     

    Many thanks,

    Mark

  2. They sent something to me in Norway. Worked nice, though the suggested way of shipping was very expensive, but they found a cheaper way on my request.

  3. I've had them deliver to both UK and Thailand without problems - but I did have to pay some customs clearance charges.

     

    Still worked out cheaper than using a UK dealer (I've seen prices you would not believe for replacement O-Rings!)

  4. Thanks for the replies,

     

    It seems the UK prices have gone up so still works out very much cheaper from outside the UK!! import on O rings seems a little excessive..!

     

    Thanks,

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.