Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
3min tour of Raja Ampat
Started by NWDiver ·
- 10Posts
- 10Replies
Read-only discussion
3min tour of Raja Ampat
-
-
A quick 3min tour of Raja Ampat. Enjoy
Thanks for sharing. Haven't been to Raja Ampat yet... looks fabulous!
Jen
-
Yer - nice shots - my only 'issue' was that all of the running water sounds had me wanting to rush off to go take a leak!
Paul C
-
Amazing
thanks -
Stunning,
A grea video thanks for sharing. The Pygmi sea horses are magical I could happily spend all day watching them!!
Thanks
-
Thanks, submitted this to the Peter Hughes contest, not great but what the heck. Needed Royalty Free music but have to agree about the water sound, thought the same thing

-
No big issue, I managed to hold out for the full show - though if you had extended it to say 5 or 6 minutes it could have got messy....
Thanks for sharing.
Paul C
-
No big issue, I managed to hold out for the full show - though if you had extended it to say 5 or 6 minutes it could have got messy....
Thanks for sharing.
Paul C
I've heard two sides to this ... One film no ' in water sounds' and complaints that it has 'no sound' and defo needs it, another with sound and people wanting to pee ...
... I actually use background ambient U/W sounds now as it gives the feeling of being there ... Well to me anyway 
Dive safe
DeanB
-
Some very nice underwater shots!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
- Mary Lynn
-
Martin, what a great video, love all the colors, so well captured. And dude, the shot of the diver watching the wobby is killer... What courage!