Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New SEACAM website

Started by StephenFrink ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

New SEACAM website

7 posts
  1. I received an e-mail from Harald Horosch announcing their long-awaiting SEACAM website is now live at http://www.seacam.com.

     

    It is only in German at the moment, but the English version is nearing completion as well.

     

    Still, it is interesting to peruse to see some new products that weren't at DEMA, but are being shown at BOOT this week, including:

     

    More on remote system - http://seacam.com/de/produkte/remote-system

     

    More on strobes - http://seacam.com/de/produkte/blitzgeraet

     

    Fisheye macro port - http://seacam.com/de/produkte/frontports/sonderports

     

    Workshops - http://seacam.com/de/focus/seacam-schule/meisterfotografen

     

    Video Lights - http://seacam.com/de/produkte/dauerlicht

     

    Plus, of course there are new housings coming out very soon, including Nikon D3s and Canon MKIV.

  2. Fisheye macro port looks interesting, any word of a new back for D300/D300s housing?

  3. Hi Stephen,

     

    thanks for the info.

    One more question: the Canon 1DMkIV will have a completely new housing or it will be the same than MkIII but with access to Video control made easy.

     

    best

  4. From Steve's post I infer that the MkIV housing will have the new shutter release design, and the new closing mechanism.

     

    Thanks for the update Steve! I was just looking at the old website last weekend wondering when the new stuff would appear. I for one am a big fan of the small dome.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Thanks for the long-awaited info! :)

  6. From Steve's post I infer that the MkIV housing will have the new shutter release design, and the new closing mechanism.

     

    Thanks for the update Steve! I was just looking at the old website last weekend wondering when the new stuff would appear. I for one am a big fan of the small dome.

     

    Cheers

    James

     

    Yes, James is absolutely correct. All new housings carry forward the innovations of the most recent iterations. The MKIV will have the new latches and shutter we saw on 5DII and Nikon D3, plus whatever new stuff Harald may come up with.

  7. I received an e-mail from Harald Horosch announcing their long-awaiting SEACAM website is now live at http://www.seacam.com.

    Plus, of course there are new housings coming out very soon, including Nikon D3s and Canon MKIV.

     

    The SEACAM site's English side is now live as well, direct link:

     

    http://www.seacam.com/en/

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.