Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Thinktank Antidote

Started by cor ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Thinktank Antidote

9 posts
  1. Hi all, anyone here using the Thinktank Antidote? Im wondering if it's useful if you're not actually carrying a lot of camera gear, but just your average travel stuff. (books, ipod, harddisks for photos, etc).

     

    Cor

  2. Hi Cor,

     

    I have one and use it as a general bag when I fly to Sarah's family's house on a regional jet. I use it for computer, camera, books, hard drives, toilet kit, etc.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Hi all, anyone here using the Thinktank Antidote? Im wondering if it's useful if you're not actually carrying a lot of camera gear, but just your average travel stuff. (books, ipod, harddisks for photos, etc).

     

    Cor

    For longer business trips, I use it for a laptop, a small projector plus whatever demo toys I will need for the presentation plus books and journals for airplanes.

    Bill

  4. So for books you just adjust the dividers to create a space that fits books?

  5. Yep, and I usually stuff a paperback in the outer neoprene sleeve along w/ the laptop.

     

    Cheers

    James

  6. Guess I should buy one then. Hope it arrives before we head to Dominica.

  7. Hi all, anyone here using the Thinktank Antidote? Im wondering if it's useful if you're not actually carrying a lot of camera gear, but just your average travel stuff. (books, ipod, harddisks for photos, etc).

     

    Cor

    I have the Thinktank Airport CheckIn. Not as big as the Antidote, but slides onto the handle of the Airport International that I have. Takes my 15" Laptop and all accessories including my backup drive, books, Kindle, Bose Headphones, Toiletries etc. I'm actually impressed with how it can expand. I've even jammed the D700 body and lens into it

  8. If you don't want a back pack, the Urban Disguise 60 is fantastic.

  9. I hate US shipping. It seems most retailers, including Thinktank itself, thinks the US Virgin Islands is some kind of terrorist destination and either wont ship here, or want some outrageous amount of money. Adorama wants $62 dollars, even though we have normal USPS here and domestic shipping is free. Bleh.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.