Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hi from GUAM

Started by pool_dude ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi from GUAM

1 posts
  1. Hi Guys,

     

    After admiring underwater photography for a few years, I have decided to take the plunge in this wonderful hobby. I must admit, the plunge was more like a painful belly flop from 50 ft above since underwater photography equipment cost an arm and a leg. But hopefully those prices motivate me to progress me beyond the position of 'slr shooter.'

     

    I learned to dive in Anilao, Philippines, but I am now currently residing in Guam. I hope to find some underwater photographers in Guam to join and hopefully learn from also. So if you're from Guam or the nearby islands, PM me! :)

     

     

    Joms

    Edited by pool_dude

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.