Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

U/W photo gear shops in NY

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

U/W photo gear shops in NY

3 posts
  1. Does someone can give a recommendation for good place to buy u/w photo gear in New York city?

  2. I think the two most popular stores are B &H and Adorama.

     

    Cheers

    James Wiseman

  3. Thanks James, I know both of them an already ordered from there.

    But there both have a limited u/w gear (e.g. they don’t have the PT housing for the Oly cameras)

    I'm looking for a dedicate shop (if there is)

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.