Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anybody here from Hawaii?

Started by DeepDiscovery ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Anybody here from Hawaii?

3 posts
  1. I am in Oahu. Wanted to know in order to see if there is enough interest in getting together from time to time for a dive.

     

    Bill

  2. No, but I'm willing to move.

  3. I'm from Hawaii. Been here for 10 years now. I am up for diving. I mostly freedive, but have a very unused PADI license that authorizes me to get the bends when I like. Contact me. :-)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.