Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Question regarding the stacking of Sea&Sea Close-up lens 125 DX-1G/2G

Started by Paula Schi ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Question regarding the stacking of Sea&Sea Close-up lens 125 DX-1G/2G

1 posts
  1. Hi to all :-)

     

    I am posting this question in all english reading uw-photography forums, so you may find it somewehre else.

     

    Maybe somebody can help me on this; I am getting weird information regarding the stacking of the 125 close-up lenses for the 1G/2G.

     

    There is a big convention going on in Düsseldorf (Boot 2010) and sales people are telling me that you cannot stack the 125 lens on top of eachother.

    They said that stacked lenses wouldn't allow the camera to focus correctly/sharply.

     

    I have read about people stacking a few of them on top of each other and having no problems.

     

    Can anybody please confirm that I am right and these salespeople are wrong?

     

    Best regards from Germany,

    Paula

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.