Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Choising D90 housing

Started by ckchong ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Choising D90 housing

3 posts
  1. Thanks for ever one here helping Me to choice my camera

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?&...e=show&st=0

     

    Now is time to choice my housing. I have shortlist 3 housing here and this 3 housing have different pricing and advantage on housing and port. Do really need to choice the expensive one? I like nexus becouse housing shape and muilti port System like 60mm marco + 40mm Ext can use alot off lens included 60 and 105 vr. For others 2 I'm not sure.

     

    Can any one here pls give some experince if u have use this 3 housing before or give some reson why u choicing the housing

    Edited by ckchong
  2. I have the Aquatica AD90, but only for wide angle with a dome port. Great housing, compact and robust. Build quality and price are big factors when choosing a housing, and I felt the Aquatica was the best for the money.

  3. I gave a Aquatica Hosing. I love it.

    Kirk

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.